Do you feel that your business is important to your chemical supplier? Do you feel frustrated when you need a product with performance between existing grades, and the supplier isn’t willing to make a custom product for you?
This is our specialty! Ethox relies on our customer satisfaction and our expertise includes customizing products to fit our customer's needs.
We want to help you understand why it’s a smart decision for you to choose Ethox as your solutions provider.Custom Product Development Services
The ultimate goal of any business is to increase their bottom line. One of the ways to do this is to find business partners that help you increase your competitive advantage. Ethox customers can gain a competitive advantage in the market by using our excellent custom product development services.
Some advantages gained are:
- Unique custom products made especially for you with your specifications
- High performing product that is tested in every process to meet your specifications
- A highly responsive line of communication
- Ability to custom label and ship any way you need
In addition, Ethox can partner with you by taking on much or all of the developmental side of new product design and manufacturing. There are many benefits to this type of partnership. Most noteworthy:
- This can shorten the timeline for introducing a product to the market and reduce the amount spent on the project.
- Ethox has the capability to file PMNs or support your filings.
- Ethox offers licensing agreements to further enhance your competitive advantage.
- Ethox has strong analytical and quality control groups to set up process controls to consistently meet product specifications.
Contact us to discuss product customization!
Solutions for numerous markets and applications
The uniqueness of Ethox does not stop here, we also develop our own solutions for numerous markets and applications such as:
- Oil and Gas Production
- Personal Care
- Paper Processing
- Metal Working
Manufacturing for all of the listed industries above has allowed us to gain a tremendous amount of experience and enhanced our manufacturing capabilities. Our capabilities include:
- Quaternization chemistries
Our facility is able to produce an impressive range of quantities of product. The R&D team and our pilot plant produce smaller quantities (from pints to a drum) in the developmental stages for sampling. Progressing from there, production has eight alkoxylation reactors (800-6500 gal), two esterification reactors (2500-7500 gal), two phosphation reactors, and over 250,000 gallons of bulk storage to fill order quantities up to rail cars.
We win when you win in the marketplace
Here at Ethox, we pride ourselves on being able to develop and keep lasting relationships by offering these customized services that many cannot match. We know that we win only when you win in the marketplace.